Childs are sweet and innocent; babies are angelic creatures. They at no time go seeing for trouble, but then they are learning through exploration. They are interested about the environment around them. And at that age, they devote more time at home than any other place.
Whether our kids are crawling, toddling or even driving, it’s our job to keep them safe from the hidden dangers lurking at home.
These are some of the most common injuries child suffer while they are at home.
- Poisoning – At Home we do have cleaning agents, detergent soaps, bleaches, tile cleaners, muriatic acids and many other liquid cleaners that our child can reach. Ensure your cabinets have locks, to prevent from the children reach.
- Drowning – Child Drowning is one of the reasons of many baby’s death at home. Even a small pale can cause harm to your child. See to it you have door locks in all passageways to the water containers and if you have a pool at home.
- Fall and Trip – If you have stairs, secure a guard rail is installed. Window guard and window nets is very useful in preventing children from fall.
- Bumps – Commonly head bumps are frequently the problem of the parents for babies and toddlers even to children and big ones sometimes. Especially when kids are playing, table edges, wall corners, window edges and other edges at home that can cause bump injuries. Edge and Corner bumpers are very ideal for all parents. You will be at least feeling at ease when they are playing safely.
- Electrocution – Electric outlets and sockets are tempting in the eyes of the babies. Curious little ones might insert their fingers in the outlets or put wires in their mouth. Use receptacle or outlet covers and plates to help prevent children from electrical shock and possible electrocution.
The bottom line of these prevention of babies to acquire these injuries is NEVER LEAVE YOUR BABIES AND CHILD UNATTENDED! Leave whatever you are doing and attend to your child. Prevention is better than cure.
Un-towards accidents and injuries can be prevented. Use available safety gadgets and equipment for your child.